Nabi (SAW) said “Whoever performs cupping (Hijama) on the 17th, 19th or 21st day (of the Islamic month) then it is a cure for every disease.” [Saheeh Sunan Ani Dawud (3862)]
- The above prices includes diagnosis before treatment and a food plan after treatment.
- We do not charge per cup. Price remains constant irrespective of how many cups are used.
- All medical history remains strictly confidential.
- Duration of session 30 – 45 minutes long.
- To book an appointment contact Ragmet: 078 628 3702 or Ismail: 072 351 1477.
“The practitioner is passionate about her job and went out of her way to ensure that I am comfortable and relaxed before the session. The treatment options are affordable and pain free. Overall it was a very pleasurable experience with excellent aftercare services! I would definitely recommend her to others.”
Ragmet (practitioner) has a good work ethic and is a good listener. I always leave feeling happier and energized. The effects of cupping are long lasting. I am finally relieved of all my aches, pains and worries.”